If this is the year for enhancing your smile, Dr. Parnaik can offer experienced cosmetic and restorative dental care to meet your needs and goals. A smile that looks and feels great not only supports overall health and wellness but boosts your confidence in many ways. Schedule a consultation to learn more about the benefits of dentistry and to explore your treatment options.
Making Over Smiles in Medford
A smile makeover can be something as simple as a professional teeth whitening treatment or can include a range of procedures to address your unique needs. If you have teeth that are damaged, stained, crooked or a smile that does not meet your aesthetic desires, cosmetic dentistry offers solutions. The first step is a dental exam and discussion with Dr. Parnaik. Our team takes a personalized approach to the needs of our patients and is equipped to provide comprehensive services for a full range of concerns.
For many patients, a cosmetic concern is related to a dental health problem that is affecting not only the aesthetics of their smile but also their oral health. In this situation, leaving the problem untreated may eventually lead to more complex dental health issues down the road. Teeth that are stable, properly aligned, and healthy play a key role in your daily enjoyment of your best quality of life.
A smile makeover may include:
- Teeth whitening: performed under the care of Dr. Parnaik, you can enjoy optimal results and minimal side effects. We offer both in-office and take-home options.
- Tooth bonding: for minor damage and imperfections, tooth bonding is often the perfect solution. It is an economical option for improving the stability and appearance of your smile without committing to veneers or crowns.
- Dental crowns: a custom ceramic dental crown can completely change the appearance of a tooth that is discolored or misshapen.
- Dental veneers: Dr. Parnaik can offer exceptional results with porcelain veneers and use them to transform your smile.
- Invisalign: no matter your age, clear aligners can effectively straighten your teeth without being noticeable or impacting your diet.
Ready to learn more about cosmetic dentistry?
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Parnaik to get started on your personal journey to a new smile this year. Contact our office today by calling or using our online request form.